Sunday- The Day That Is, March 8th
Ok, I am chillen in the bed this morning watching the sunday news shows. Based off the statements and views on how to solve the financial crisis, I expect investors to react tomorrow with a major sell off.
With the way our government is handling our Nation I think we will see more stories like these...4 arrested in Nev. probe of anti-government group With the lack of truth in our government I wonder how much of this information is propaganda?
Congressman on Healthcare Committee: Obama Plan Just Like IRS This is interesting. I think I agree with his concern
"Just imagine a health care system that looks like a government run operation most of us are all too familiar with -- the local DMV. Lines, paper work, taking a number," he said. "Or how about another government agency -- the IRS."
However Mr. Blunt, Still would like to know why you got passed Federal Funds for 200 Million for a pet project in designated Federal Forest just south of Springfield Missouri? Why is the American public not allowed to know exactly how this money is being used? Instead you along with others its in the interest of National Security. I dare say it has to do with all the natural caves and springs on this parcel of land. Are you guys buildings natural bunkers for the end of the world?...
Who knows...
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment